Thursday, January 14, 2010

Affirmations

Don't use the words could-a would-a should-a when talking to yourself.
These only lead to begative self talk.
Give yourself more credit for a job well done.
Use positive self talk and affirmations when you talk to yourself.
Replace all the negative thoughts with positive ones.....

You can handle changes when they come your way.
There is nothing that you cannot handle.
You are a capable human being.
You will only take on what you can handle each day.
You will like yourself better each day.


Give yourself positive, encouraging statements. Repeat them constantly and your mind will act on them. Work at feeling good about yourself. Don't allow your inner voices to overcome your beautiful self with negativity.

Tell yourself that you are special. Say to yourself ....

I am a good person.
I deserve to be happy.
I am successful in all that I do.
I am a winner.
Success and health comes naturally to me.
I am important.

I only do things that will make my life better.
I am strong.

I am creating my ultimate life.
I am honest with my feelings.
I am assertive.
I am courageous.


Make small changes every day and you will start to feel more self confidence.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


"I was made for greatness. Each time I step out of my comfort zone I experience growth in some way -- be it personally or professionally. I was not meant to live my life as a static being -- never experiencing change of any sort. I was born to spend each day being the best I can be -- striving to unleash my utmost potential.
When I move in the direction of my dreams, no matter insurmountable it may appear in this moment, all sorts of people, life situations, and opportunities appear which move me forward, like a snowball down a hill picking speed to bring my dreams into reality. Through action, persistence, and a willingness to learn along the way my goals and dreams are transformed into reality!"

"In the moment that I take even the smallest of action on whatever I may be resisting -- the resistance begins to subside. Procrastination shrinks with action."

"Today I will spend time looking for ways to do what is best for others. When I consider the needs of others -- and look for ways ongoing to genuinely serve them I create a vacuum
effect which may go unseen, but exists just the same. When I practice acts of kindness, more of that is exactly what makes its way into my own life."

"Today I will make the most of this day. I will do the same tomorrow, and the day after. In doing so I know that I will experience the positive outcome I hope for. You and I can overcome whatever life challenges we may face. Each day find comfort in knowing that the right actions you are taking are indeed moving you on the path towards achievement in your particular endeavor.
Every day look for ways to do those things which will move you closer to what you wish to achieve. Each time you do one of the tasks you've identified you are making real progress.
When you do the thing you are resisting you give power to that part of you which propels you even further on your own personal success journey."
by Josh Hinds



No comments:

Post a Comment