Thursday, January 14, 2010

word visualization

I try to remember to write a list every night of 'to do's' for the following day.
I've read to keep it short so you are not overwhelmed. Try is the operate word here.
Usually I make a long list of things I want to accomplished/work on and check them off during the week as I finish them.
I should probably categorized them better.
1. house hold chores
2. projects
3. goals
4. etc....
Instead I bunch them all togther and don't accomplish much.
It does feel good to check off that list though.

"Write down on a card who you are and what your abilities are or what you would like to accomplish. Focus your eyes on the word. Give it all your attention and hold this thought for 15-30 minutes. Do this exercise every night for 3 weeks to burn the image of your goal into your mind." steve moore, on to help you achieve your goals

No comments:

Post a Comment